Singing Lessons & Voice Coaching online via Skype
1-2-1 VOCAL COACHING
Private Singing Lessons from a Professional Vocalist & Qualified Vocal Coach
All Styles – All Techniques
- Want to sing and think you can’t?
- love singing and want to improve?
- Looking for some ‘me’ time to do something creative?
- Love singing in the shower and wonder if you could do it professionally?
- Want to impress friends and family at an event or gathering?
Everyone can sing – and we can help you unlock your voice!
Learn How To Sing Like a Pro
Regardless of the level you are at now, we aim to teach expert tips, tricks and techniques to put you on the right path to help you sing comfortably, without straining and without getting tired and most importantly – without damaging your voice.
Our 1 to 1 sessions can help you to:
- Increase your vocal range – by developing your voice to it’s full potential
- Sing Louder or softer – for added dynamic effect
- Sing with more control – to hit the notes how you want to hit them
- Sing with more strength / power – get that Grrrr factor
- Find your own voice – we can help you sing in the way YOU want and in ANY style
- Express yourself – using interpretation techniques
- Prevent vocal damage – correct technique helps avoid hoarseness and losing your voice
- Sing for longer – without getting tired or out of breath
- Add effects to the voice – if you’ve thought of yourself as a rock god but don’t know where to start – we can teach you vocal effects like distortion for more grit and edge
Our Coaching Methods
We believe that singing should be fun and accessible to all! As such, our teaching is about what YOU want to achieve as a singer and how YOU want to sound. We then work with you to get the absolute best out of your voice.
Whether you want to sing for fun or you work as a professional vocalist, we will help you explore your full potential using tools and tips from traditional voice teaching and contemporary voice training methods. We can teach classical styles and all modern styles such as rock, soul, pop, blues, jazz and folk.
Why not contact us? You could become a master of your own voice in less time than you think!
Learn to sing! Adult Singing Lessons for all abilities from beginner to pro Classes are fun, welcoming and teachers specialise in a range of techniques.
Learn in person, or online via SKYPE or ZOOM singing lessons. We also offer short courses in Vocal Technique
Contact Us Today!
We have studios in Ipswich | Stowmarket | Thorpe Le Soken | Dedham… or we can teach you in your own home!