Beginners PPC Course – Google Ads
Aimed at beginners looking to increase their knowledge of PPC. Actionable insights that you can implement straight away with a view to increasing sales and leads with less cost and management.
Date / Time
Price per person
09:30 – 12:30pm Mondays
Anywhere / Zoom
£85 + vat @ 20% (£102)
Meet Your Trainer
Jackie Hole is a long standing influencer in the world of search. Jackie works with agencies offering PPC services and training helping brands increase their revenue through PPC and audience development. After winning the coveted European Search Personality Award, she been a judge of the UK, EU and USA and Canadian Search Awards since.
Jackie frequently writes for online publications and has created training programmes for Brighton SEO, SES London and has worked with a variety of clients including Last Minute, Just Eat, RBS, Lloyds Commercial Banking, Flowercards and Illuminated Mirrors
Google Ads is updated constantly, so it’s often a struggle to keep up. This 3 hour short course takes you through the most up to date features of the Google Ads system and how to develop a PPC strategy to drive sales and leads.
There will be some hands on activities as well as reviewing of your own accounts.
Prior to the course, we will send out a questionnaire so that we can pitch the course at the right level for you. This also gives you an opportunity to request course material that may be specific to your campaign.
Due to the fact that the course is online, we have shortened the time to prevent zoom fatigue and of course lowered the cost!
Structure for Success
- How To Effectively Structure A Google Ads account
- How To Choose The Most Effective Keywords & Match Types
- How To Create Compelling Google Ads
- How To Add Tracking for calls, leads and conversions
- Identifying objectives – sales vs leads
- How To Gain The Best Google Adwords Quality Score & Get The Lowest Cost Per Click
- Bidding strategies
- Keyword and Competitor research
- AdWords extensions to improve performance
- Quality Score tracking, improving and reporting
Advanced Features – a quick look
- Connecting Google Analytics to inform optimisation & ROI
Speaker & Vocal Coach
Authorised CVT Vocal Coach & Voice Trainer for Conference Speakers, Singers & Actors worldwide. Teacher for the European Vocal Camp
Private Group Training
If you want to train the whole team via Zoom, ask us for our class rate. Up to 6 participants with a set fee.